Skip to main content

It's Monday, December 6

And I really have no clue what today is about. But, it is freewriting Monday, after all, so no topic required.


The last half-week has been surreal. Mentally I'm thinking a little more clearly, but as the day wears on I tire faster. Maybe I'm just trying to find a good excuse for the occasional nap. ;) I actually sleep better during the day the day than I have been at night. There's something about the light going out that makes the gerbils on the treadmill in my brain wake up. This isn't anything new; I had problems with insomnia before the Big C, now I just have realistic worries to cycle viciously in my head.

The 2010 antler pictures have been shot and once they're edited will go up. I started this tradition last Christmas season, but with finals and other nonsense competing for my time, they didn't get posted. Anyone care to bet on whether or not I do it this year?

Now it's time to toddle off and hit the melatonin. 'Night, all.

Comments

Mari Lehmer said…
Interesting composition in the pic...what's in the tube???
Les said…
My strategy for the composition was squinting through the viewfinder and hoping something interesting popped out. LOL

The tube is Mary Kay Satin Hands hand cream. It's good stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

All my bags are packed....

We'll be taking off from here in about 15 minutes. I've been spending my morning reading all the good thoughts and well-wishes from friends in the ether; I am overwhelmed and thankful for everyone. Your prayers and penguins make me feel very loved and empowered! I will update as I am able (what kind of blogger goes to the hospital and leaves her netbook at home, I ask? lol ) but for now, it's kick off time for Operation Kick Cancer's Ass!   See you guys on the flipside.