Skip to main content

Ack!

Lots o' stuff to do this week and next. I looked at the calendar this morning and fourteen gazillion expletives milled around in my brain, jockeying for right of way in my mouth. I have ten, TEN, days to be done with just about everything I have to accomplish before Christmas, which if you know me, means that for every task I have to complete, there are 3 excuses to procrastinate. (I was valedictorian of my graduating class at Better Late Than Never University.)

So, while talking to my sister, I decided to jot down a list of things to procrastinate accomplish in the next TEN DAYS.

1) Finish Christmas shopping.
2) Wrap gifts.
3) Get cards finished and mailed.
4) Shop for remaining items for the Labor Party*
5) Write a gazillion blog posts.
6) Whine, because I have a sinus infection. Like I need that.
7) Pack for Operation Kick Cancer's Ass

You know, the usual.

Now that it's all written, maybe I should make an effort to work on some of it? Stay tuned, I'll let you know how it goes. Or doesn't go.

*Sometime between now and OKCA, my newest nephew should be making his debut, an event to which I am to take part. The easy part. The part that makes me very thankful for my impending menopause, thankyouverymuch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rather timely find

I'm not sure who originally wrote this, but it was posted on my fave message board and I found it to be a rather timely piece and quite funny, considering my mood of late. Dear Mr. Thatcher, I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or Salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your Revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants. Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from "the curse"? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my "time of the month" is starting right now. As I type, I can al