Skip to main content

Help us all, she's got a camera!

So, sometime ago I bought a new toy, a Nikon Coolpix L100 and have been having great fun getting to know what it can do. Tonight I was bored, so I decided to take a twilight jaunt to our local lake which happens to be a mere 5 minutes from our house. Not all of the pics turned out as well as I had hoped, but the following are, if I may say so myself, not bad at all.







There are more, of course, but this shutterbug needs to a)upload more to Picasa and b)convince myself to go to bed. I'm not sure which of those tasks will come first, though. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my bags are packed....

We'll be taking off from here in about 15 minutes. I've been spending my morning reading all the good thoughts and well-wishes from friends in the ether; I am overwhelmed and thankful for everyone. Your prayers and penguins make me feel very loved and empowered! I will update as I am able (what kind of blogger goes to the hospital and leaves her netbook at home, I ask? lol ) but for now, it's kick off time for Operation Kick Cancer's Ass!   See you guys on the flipside.