Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

A rather timely find

I'm not sure who originally wrote this, but it was posted on my fave message board and I found it to be a rather timely piece and quite funny, considering my mood of late. Dear Mr. Thatcher, I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or Salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your Revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants. Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from "the curse"? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my "time of the month" is starting right now. As I type, I can al

Now, this is what I call sweet

My oldest kid, Meghann, and I have gotten into the habit of talking in the evening before bedtime, just hanging out, etc. Tonight as we were talking I was once again pulling my hair out over designing my new blog template, which I have yet to put up. (I've been wanting to do this for months and have finally decided to grab it by the, ahem, horns just recently.) During our discourse, this little lady made her way to me through email. Isn't she sweet?