Skip to main content

Oh, no, it's a MEME!!!

My very first. This one I got from my girlfriends list earlier today. These things usually make me giggle because it's so, um, junior high in a lot of ways, but I'm, um, junior high in a lot of ways, so I guess it's okay. Oh, yeah, must tag someone I suppose so I choose Jim, the lucky guy, with the proviso that whomever he tags must get back to me. :) And I nearly forgot - one word answers, please.

Alrighty, here 'tis:


1. Where is your cell phone? Desk

2. Where is your significant other? Desk

3. Your Mother? Pool (thought I was going to say desk, didn't you?)

4. Your father? Driveway

5. Your favorite thing? :)

6. Your dream last night? School

7. Your favorite drink? Wine

8. Your dream/goal? FNP

9. The room you're in? Office

10. Your fear? Heights

11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Clinic

12. Where were you last night? home

13. What you're not? tall

14. Sandwich? Quesadilla

15. One of your wish list items? laptop

16. Where you grew up? Missouri

17. The last thing you did? Backspaced

18. What are you wearing? shorts

19. Your TV? TV?

20. Your pets? Husband

21. Your computer? Lifeline

22. Your life? Odd

23. Your mood? Good

24. Missing someone? Grandma

25. Your car? Malibu

26. Jewelry you're wearing? Rings

27. Favorite Place to eat? Domenico's

28. Your summer? Swimming!

29. Like someone? Yup

30. Your favorite color? Green

31. When is the last time you laughed? Now

32. Breakfast today? None

33. Last time you cried so hard you couldn't stop? Tuesday

34. Texas Polygamy case? Travesty

35. Weather now? Balmy

36. Your first love? Deskboy (:0)

37. Your first kiss? Surprising

38. Sex? Now?

39. Favorite Spectator sport? Baseball

40. What scared you last? Surgery

41. Favorite clothing? Jammies

42. Love or Like? Love

43. Presidential Election? Irritating

44. Favorite number? 3

45. Best TV Show?Grey's

46. Last movie you saw?Funny

47. First time you smoked? 21

48. Spare time spent? Studying

49. Leader or follower? Leader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rather timely find

I'm not sure who originally wrote this, but it was posted on my fave message board and I found it to be a rather timely piece and quite funny, considering my mood of late. Dear Mr. Thatcher, I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or Salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your Revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants. Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from "the curse"? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my "time of the month" is starting right now. As I type, I can al

All my bags are packed....

We'll be taking off from here in about 15 minutes. I've been spending my morning reading all the good thoughts and well-wishes from friends in the ether; I am overwhelmed and thankful for everyone. Your prayers and penguins make me feel very loved and empowered! I will update as I am able (what kind of blogger goes to the hospital and leaves her netbook at home, I ask? lol ) but for now, it's kick off time for Operation Kick Cancer's Ass!   See you guys on the flipside.